Saturday, July 12, 2008

We started a blog...

And by we, I mean me. Sometimes "we" means "us" ---literally. Sometimes, when I tell Jeff "we" need to do something, I mean (obviously) "he" needs to. But this time, it's me. But I do hope that he takes to this and updates sometimes, because I think he's funny. But who knows? Maybe he'll just read it... But, heck, sometimes I'm funny too. Our kids? They're almost always funny. Without even trying.

And I hope you read it too. Sometimes, at least. I have no idea how often we'll update this. I hope a few times a week. I thought it would be a quick and easy way for people who care about our little (?!?) family to see pictures, read about things that are going on, and keep in touch. Who knows?

So, in order to keep this first post generic and non-specific (redundant?) I'm going to end it now. More to come soon!

No comments: