Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Paparazzi are crazy here, I tell you!


What are we going to do? When you can't even go to a Church event without being hounded by the press?!?! I mean, I know we're photogenic and all, but puh-leeze... all we're looking for is a little privacy. We just want to live our lives like "normal people"- whatever that is.

I guess I'm just going to have to accept this celebrity, for what it's worth. Either that, or round up all the copies of this paper that I can find to send it to everyone we know. One of those, for sure.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Dan gave me your blog site, so I had fun looking at your pics and what you all wrote. I remember those two houses in Mason City very well. We visited you up there quite a few times.

Tera said...

So what do Kaia think of the publicity?! :) Your hair looks great!

Brandy said...

You crack me up! Cute pic! :)