Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm almost embarassed...


The kid in the picture above might learn that emotion sometime during his life. Maybe. But so far: not so much. But back to me...

I haven't updated in a long time. So, embarassed? Nah... that's a huge waste of time, I think I'll settle for something else. Like: Busy. Forgetful. Uninterested. Something along those lines. I just couldn't find my blogging mojo. But I'll try again. It's really been a quiet sort of time, although there were certainly things I *could* have written about..
Like:

My exciting and pain-relieving gall bladder removal... (Wait, should one write about such things?) (Not in great detail, I think...) (And certainly without pictures.) (Enough about my gall bladder.)

Colton's 12th Birthday...

Colton's Lenten Monologue at Church (he was fantastic!)...

Avery having 2 additional laser treatments on her PWS...

Baseball season starting...

My Mom's 60th Birthday Party...

Laura (Aunt Wo) having her first baby...

Me getting a part-time job starting in the September...

So that's about it. And I haven't loaded pictures onto this darn computer for a long time (Like two months!) So, the pictures you've been subjected to are not recent, but still...

Isn't this one worth seeing? Yeah, I thought so.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Pam, so good to see an update from you!! Sounds like you've had tons of stuff to write about. Glad to hear you are feeling better, and hopefully your recovery was quick. So...what is this part-time job? :)

Brandy said...

I'm glad to see an update from you, Pam!! Sounds like you have been busy. Are the kids super excited about break--or are they out later this wk? Hope you are feeling better and the new job (what is it???) is great!